F10 BARRIER OINTMENT 500GM TUB
F10 is the preferred disinfectant choice for keeping you and your pet safe from viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment is a veterinary-grade antiseptic wound dressing to assist in the management of open and contaminated wounds, burns and grazes and prevent infection in many animals including snakes, lizards, frogs (yes even frogs), dogs, cats and horses against bacteria, fungi and viruses.. This non-adherent ointment is made with strong antiseptic agents which act to protect the wound and prevent contamination and infection.
This product has multiple uses and can be used as a stand-alone treatment for minor injuries, or in the case of reoccurring conditions should be treated in conjunction with a complete treatment plan, including antibiotics, as directed by a veterinarian.
F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment is effective after a contact time of 10 minutes, however repeated applications every day until the condition clears is the recommended treatment protocol.
Benefits of F10 Germicidial Barrier Ointment include:
- Proven efficacy based on F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Proven safety with humans and animals (even cats)
- APVMA registered as a veterinary medicine
- Contains glycerin and lanolin and offers high levels of safe and effective skincare.
- Broad indication covers a wide range of conditions
- Effective alternative to antibiotic topical treatment
- Ointment formulation is effective for longer than antiseptic sprays that dry quickly
- Ointment formulation adheres to wound site better than creams, and application is not as messy
Directions for use:
If your pet has an open wound, always seek veterinary attention first. Use as directed by your veterinarian. Administration requires removal of all organic matter and cleaning of the wound prior to application. Once cleaned, apply a layer of ointment over the entire wound site. Repeat daily, taking care to repeat the cleaning procedure prior to each application. Re-occuring issues may require antibiotics, so always ensure recheck appointments with your veterinarian are completed for proper resolution. Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals. Replace cap after use.
F10SC Disinfectant is a market leading total spectrum disinfectant that has no negative effect on humans, pets, wildlife or on equipment surfaces (unlike many other strong disinfectants).
F10SC is an environmentally friendly and biodegradable disinfectant that is registered is Australia by the Australian Federal Government's Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) for use in animal production and housing facilities. It is also approved by Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
The benefits of F10SC Disinfectant include:
- Kills all types of pathogens Ð F10SC acts on bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal
- Microbial resistance is highly unlikely due to F10SCÕs unique chemical combination
- Rapid kill times Ð less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria and less than 10 minutes for influenza viruses
- It is not toxic, corrosive or irritating and does not contain aldehyde
- Being concentrate it is a low cost option
- F10SC is biodegradable & environmentally friendly
- F10SC remains active for a long time
- It is proven, tested and approved through the world and is independently verified.