COSY HEAT PAD 260MM X 360MM
* Artificial pouches for old, sick and orphaned animals
Veterinarians: use on operating tables and in recovery rooms
* Reptiles: Place at one end of vivarium or enclosure so reptile can move on or off the heated area. Cover with layer of sand or flat rock
* Birds & Animals: Boxes and hospital cages. Place pad underneath or inside box or cage.
* Dog & Cat Beds: Place underneath bedding and provide protection from chewing.
Easy to Use
* This heater produces a temperature on the pad surface of about 20°C above room temperature
When room temperature is less than 10°C.
Animals should be as close as practicable to the pad surface.
When room temperature exceeds 10°C.
Animals should be insulated from the pad surface by inserting layers of woollen fabric between them and the pad. The thickness of insulation required will depend on the room temperature and should be adjusted so that the animal appears comfortable.
Measure the temperature where the animal rests with a thermometer. It should be between 25°C and 35°C, depending on the age and type of animal.
Seek professional advice if unsure of your animal's needs.
Young animals can rapidly suffer heat stress if the temperature is too high.
Heat Pad Measurements: 260mm x 360mm. Soft PVC Cover.